It seems like forever since we were in a school routine, and it’s hard to believe that we’re going back in a week! Here are a few links to some places where you can find ethical and sustainable school kit. As always, affiliate links are marked with an asterisk. I earn a tiny commission if you click through and buy something.
- Frugi* have a great selection of colourful water bottles, backpacks, pencilcases and more
- Chalk & Moss sell beautiful and durable lunch bags, boxes and bottles
- Ethical Superstore* has a wide range of organic cotton school uniform
- Vivo Barefoot* have barefoot, natural Wild Hide leather school shoes
- Tutti Frutti have plain coloured organic cotton T-shirts, perfect for PE kit
If you can find hand-me-downs or second hand, it’s always better than buying new! Check if your school PTA has a school uniform shop – it’s often the cheapest and definitely the most eco friendly way to kit out your kids…
Good luck to all the little ones heading back to school next week!